QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Akdeniz Pe-Tur A.Ş. is a member of the IATA organization, which is deemed the most prestigious membership of the sector. It offers technologies for agents/customers to sell/buy flight and hotel tickets. Akdeniz Pe-Tur A.Ş. constructed BiletBank R&D Center in 2018. We are looking for a coder and academic researcher who will work on our R&D projects in BiletBank R&D Center.
- You will adapt to ongoing and/or new R&D projects (eg. Recommendation systems, Churn analysis, Classification problems).
- You will be the main coder of more than one project.
- You will code and apply especially machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- You will code methods either by reading academic articles and/or by the lead of your mentor.
- You will validate/test your codes and then report the results.
- You will write and/or contribute to scientific academic papers. (We aim to publish academic research papers for each project)
- You will contribute to writing project proposals.
- You may work in the European Union project and/or TUBITAK projects.
- Graduated from Computer/Software Engineering department
- At least MSc or Ph.D. student or graduate
- Experience in software development
- Hands-on experience in several programming languages such as Python, C#, C++
- Expertise in Python
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in machine learning techniques/algorithms
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in deep learning
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in computer vision and big data will be plus
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and database management
- High level of English
- A desire for continuous learning, research, and development
Akdeniz Pe-Tur A.Ş.- BiletBank is the leading flight ticket consolidator in Turkey and operates in 27 countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Far East by the technology that it provides. BiletBank provides exclusive agreements and enriched content for online B2B service to more than 3.500 travel agencies, XML&API, OID integrations to more than 30 B2C platforms.
In late 2018, BiletBank R&D Center was registered by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology as an R&D center that operates in the software sector. The main research areas of our R&D Center are Big Data, Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision.
Our team consists of experienced engineers having Ph.D. and M.Sc. degrees in AI, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Software Engineering from leading universities in Turkey and the USA.
Our team contributes to various national and international projects (such as EUREKA clusters, Horizon) as a reliable partner. Within the scope of these projects, we cooperate with Turkey’s leading universities.
We contribute to academic conferences and journals with our papers and presentations and share the knowledge that we have gained in the projects.